Reishi is one of the most studied plants in the world of plants and fungi. Over 400 different bioactive compounds have been found, and most important are polysaccharides, ganodermic acid and betulinic acid, triterpenoids, ergosterols and adenosine
Proven: Reishi strengthens the immune system
When it comes to an extract, Reishi is a powerful immune stimulator, and studies show that polysaccharide beta-1,3-D-glucan in Reishi mushrooms stimulates the immune system by increasing the levels of macrophages and T lymphocytes, which is more than beneficial to all people suffering from immune system disorders, including AIDS.
Reishi / Ganoderma Lucidum / Ling Zhi
- It stimulates the immune system
- Heal the poisonous organism
- Protects the body
- It has a positive influence on the heart work
- Affects the skin
- Slows down the aging
Cancer prevention and natural treatment of cardiovascular disease
- Strengthening the immune system. Beta-glucan in the reishima helps immune cells bind to tumor cells – it actually also reduces the number of cancer cells and makes it easier for T-cells and macrophages to release the body from them.
- The second active ingredient in Reishi is the pilots carotenoid canthaxanthin, which slows tumor growth in beta-glucans according to Phyllis A. Balch’s “Prescription for Dietary Wellness” and other experts.
- In addition to cancer, Reishi can help treat one of the biggest killers: cardiovascular disease. Thanks to beta-glucan and hetero-beta-glucan polysaccharides, as well as another compound known as ganodic acid, Reishi also relies on low blood pressure and low cholesterol levels.
- The protection offered by Reishi in heart disease and stroke is indeed remarkable. The heart protects substances such as sterols, ganoderic acid, coumarin, mannitol and polysaccharides. Experts believe that ganodinic acid removes excess cholesterol from the blood, lowers blood pressure, reduces platelet adhesion, and positively affects cardiac arrhythmia. In the study of 54 people with high blood pressure who did not respond to medication, taking Reishya over three weeks daily ripened for significantly lower blood pressure for four weeks – says Burton Goldberg.